Metal Gear Solid ∆: Snake Eater

Day 1, my favourite game series. Grew up playing MGS.

Wish I could MGS4 on my PS5
Recapturing voices or using the original David Hayter recordings?

If it’s Kiefer we riot. Absolute dogshit.

Last edited:
Love the MGS series, especially 1, 2 and 3. Less said about V the better. I will probably get this but definitely expecting it to be poor currently. Konami without kojima brought us mgs survive which was just abysmal. Hope it's decent but there is sooo much they could miss and fuck up from the original 3.

I think I’m the only person in the world that doesn’t like MGS. Just leaves me cold tbh.

I think the story is just absolute bobbins. Never got the hype around Hideo Kajima.

Played 1, 2 and I think I had 4 for the ps3. Was 4 the one where the training bit was chopping melons in half with ya sword?

First 2 were class at the time but not sure how they hold up. Thought 4 was shit.

Three is getting a port too.

I think they'll wait and see how Snake Eater goes and then look at MGS and Sons Of Liberty like Capcom did with RE2.
The likelihood is they’re only ‘remaking’ snake eater because Konami already did updates cutscenes for a pachinko machine a few years ago

Played 1, 2 and I think I had 4 for the ps3. Was 4 the one where the training bit was chopping melons in half with ya sword?

First 2 were class at the time but not sure how they hold up. Thought 4 was shit.

You missed the best one (3)

Kojima not being involved is probably for the best. He butchered the MGS storyline and would probably have made massive changes and retcons to this when all it needs to be is a straight up remake.

Kojima not being involved is probably for the best. He butchered the MGS storyline and would probably have made massive changes and retcons to this when all it needs to be is a straight up remake.
Have to disagree there. Konami have no clue what they are doing. They forced Kojima to continue making MGS as originally Kojima wanted to stop after MGS2. As per the message of MGS2 Kojima wanted his team at Konami to do MGS3 without him but they couldnt and so they dragged him back to sort it out and then with 3's success Konami made Kojima keep making more.
I hope this is good but after the debacle of MGSV and the pile of shit survive i have low expectations of this.

Back