Merry Christmas! What did you get of Santa?

Done really well this year.

Me and the wife are getting some new flooring from our parents, chuffed to bits with that, but I also got a watch, some smellies and a trip to Tynemouth or Seaburn for a night away. My wife got a new bag and smellies, kids spoiled us this year :)

Done really well this year.

Me and the wife are getting some new flooring from our parents, chuffed to bits with that, but I also got a watch, some smellies and a trip to Tynemouth or Seaburn for a night away. My wife got a new bag and smellies, kids spoiled us this year :)
Pleased you’ve had a good Christmas after a shitty time with the house. Have a great new year.

Pleased you’ve had a good Christmas after a shitty time with the house. Have a great new year.
thanks, hasn't felt like xmas this year to be honest, but we made the best of it.

We kept off the booze as much as we could ( didn't want to get all moody ) but I swapped that for sweets, so still feel a bit sick from over eating lol.

All the best to you also, 2024 has to be a much better year :)

Grind coffee machine, few books and some after shave. My living room floor still looks like a disaster zone with the 6 year olds stuff :lol:

My brother and I love playing daft card/board/word games together so he got me one called "Poetry for Neanderthals."

It's basically charades but if you say any words with more than one syllable when describing the word on your card you lose a point. It's a right laugh :lol:

Back