Mental that we’ve gone from being the biggest fish in league one to the . . .

Biggest fish in the Championship.

Maybe not in terms of playing staff but in terms of literally everything else.

Home support will be thousands more than anyone else.

Away support will be the highest in the league comfortably.

Away clubs will come to the SoL and be desperate to win given the numbers.

The battle to get back to the Premier League won’t get any easier.

This isn’t any sort of entitlement post, just facts 😂😂

BRING IT ON. HAWAY THE LADS

Just looking down the list and was quite shocked at how there isnt many massive clubs in there. Sheff Utd, Birmingham, Coventry, WBA, Stoke, Cardiff, Blackburn etc all big clubs but certainly not huge ones like if Leeds or Everton were in there. Obviously Forest are massive if they lose Sunday.

Just looking down the list and was quite shocked at how there isnt many massive clubs in there. Sheff Utd, Birmingham, Coventry, WBA, Stoke, Cardiff, Blackburn etc all big clubs but certainly not huge ones like if Leeds or Everton were in there. Obviously Forest are massive if they lose Sunday.
exactly. Highest average attendance was Sheff Utd with 27,000 (which is good BTW!!)

Don't agree with this, arrogant posts like this doesn't help anyone.
Nowt arrogant. We won’t win the league, playing staff aren’t there (yet!)

I’m sure no fan of any championship club would argue with anything I put because statistically it’s fact.

Had I said we’re going to walk the league that would be arrogant.

EDIT - I know a few blades, they’re buzzing we are up and have said it’ll be first game they look for in fixtures.

Last edited:
I agree with the op 100%

Looking at the championship table today and the clubs we’re going to face.

If you add Norwich, Watford, Burnley, Rotherham and Wigan and then one from Forest and Huddersfield there’s nout to be scared of and we’ll have the biggest crowds yet again.

Nowt arrogant. We won’t win the league, playing staff aren’t there (yet!)

I’m sure no fan of any championship club would argue with anything I put because statistically it’s fact.

Had I said we’re going to walk the league that would be arrogant.

EDIT - I know a few blades, they’re buzzing we are up and have said it’ll be first game they look for in fixtures.
We are going to spend a out 5 million tops, hardly the biggest fish in the championship

When we dropped out of the Championship last time, the overall standard of football was absolutely crap. We just happened to be worse than the rest.
Absolutely nothing to fear next season whatsoever and absolutely no reason we can't be competitive. Playoff's not unrealistic at all.

Would need a lot of improvement to get play offs mind. Would be happy to bumble around the middle for a few seasons

When we dropped out of the Championship last time, the overall standard of football was absolutely crap. We just happened to be worse than the rest.
Absolutely nothing to fear next season whatsoever and absolutely no reason we can't be competitive. Playoff's not unrealistic at all.
Still can't believe that actually happened.
Was almost harder to go down than stay up when you looked at the clubs and our squad.
Club was in such a mess and confidence absolutely shot.
Bizzare season, we were woeful.

How many clubs dropped from the Prem into L1, and went back to the Prem? - off the top of my head Man City, Wolves, Southampton, Sheff United, Leicester

How many seasons did it take them?

Back