Mens support/talking group

SPACEnortheast

Goalkeeper
Hi everyone,

Posted in SMB but they informed me this forum now exists. Thanks!

Been a while since we posted as I didn’t want to keep hammering posts on every week.

Just as a bit of a refresher for any new members or people who may just need a little reminder of the help that is available…

We at SPACE North East are a mens mental health support/talking group, based at the Beacon of Light every Wednesday at 7pm.

If you’ve been feeling low, depressed, lonely or anything in between, come down for a cuppa and a chat. We’ve already helped so many people get their lives back on track and we’d love to do the same for you.

It’s free and there is no waiting list. There’s no pressure to talk, you can just sit and listen if you’d like. it’s just a chance to sit in a room with other fellas who have lived experience (including myself, I was depressed for 10 years and suicidal for around 2), and open up. I promise you’ll feel better for it.

Please feel free to drop myself or the page a message if you’d like to talk or have any questions.

It’s never too late for help lads, even though it may feel that way at times. I thought my life was over for so long until I opened up and got help, if I can get better then I KNOW that you can too.

Thanks all 👋

Back