Memories of Coventry City

Status
Not open for further replies.

An absolutely nothing club.
It worries me the amount of coverage they get on here
Was doing a football badge quiz with my nephew (aged 8) a few weekends ago. He loves anything like that. Showed him the Sandhausen Badge with the name scrubbed out. (German second Division) and he got it.

Showed him the Coventry one and not only did he not get it but when I told him the answer he just sort of looked at me like I’d spoke in Polish or something, said ‘who’ and asked if I could start asking questions about real football teams who people will have heard of. The next one that came up was Stockport. He looked relieved that things had returned to normal and then correctly identified the Stockport badge. Actually his exact words were ‘Stockport, the hatters’.

Last edited:
There is a strong argument that Coventry are the all time best supported Third tier team of all time followed by Villa and ourselves.

Don’t give up hope. I haven’t.
About who? f***ing hell man I keep forgetting who we’re on about. Yes eventually they’ll go bust. They remind me of Wimbledon before they went to MK. If it wasn’t for that they’d have folded. Not be long and it’ll all be a distant memory. Barely anyone cares now so they’ll not be missed.

About who? f***ing hell man I keep forgetting who we’re on about. Yes eventually they’ll go bust. They remind me of Wimbledon before they went to MK. If it wasn’t for that they’d have folded. Not be long and it’ll all be a distant memory. Barely anyone cares now so they’ll not be missed.
I hope karma strikes and they find an unexploded WW2 German bomb under the stadium, and then it explodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back