Memories of Boro at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botchie

Striker
Our record hasn't been great against them really. 93-94 season 2-1 win Lee Howey scored, seem to remember a few stray pint glasses get hoyed about outside the Cambridge.

The 3-2 under Keane. Murphy with the last minute header to win it, I had some bloke jump on my back who was about 20 clem.... I was only 14/15. Still managed to jump about like crazy knowing we had just secured another season in the prem.

Our record hasn't been great against them really. 93-94 season 2-1 win Lee Howey scored, seem to remember a few stray pint glasses get hoyed about outside the Cambridge.
Hammering then 4-0 in the 76/77 season with Holden, Lee, Arnott and Rowell scoring. The first of 16 goals in 16 days after just 1 goal in the previous 60! :cool:

Worst memory was Bosko Jankovic for them :cry:

The 3-2 under Keane. Murphy with the last minute header to win it, I had some bloke jump on my back who was about 20 clem.... I was only 14/15. Still managed to jump about like crazy knowing we had just secured another season in the prem.

Yep and pushed Boro to the brink of relegation too iirc

Emmersons offside goal at SOL, and the 2 lads who ran from the east stand and jumped into the boro supporters in the south stand and started windmilling

Quite funny that incident , none of this bouncing about waving your arms about, just straight in.

Commonly known as a suicide mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back