Memberships 2023

I already have gold trapdoor membership and can confirm it's a very hospitable part of the ground. They've even opened a free lending library this season @The Red Telephone
2023 marks the 10th anniversary of the beloved Trapdoor Stand. Rumoured events so far include:
Hunt the lost cricket ball competition.

Free Eyesight Test - Can you see the wicket from 120 yards away?

Free Cricket tops (subject to availability)

Harry signing copies of his new book 'How To Piss Off Franklin Literally'.
after sean dickons helmet.
:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

2023 marks the 10th anniversary of the beloved Trapdoor Stand. Rumoured events so far include:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sign me up for all of these!

£25 for the wife's nephew is once again excellent value & something we'll be doing. We have a year left on our membership so I don't think it can be extended until next year. Very much the club for marketing around "community" which I've said for a good while they need to focus and improve on. The appointment of a membership manager is a step in the right direction.

This may be a daft question (and if so, doubtless I'll be told!) but, as a member, will I be sent a membership card of some sort to get into matches? I know the new season is a way off yet but I'm, er, quite looking forward to it...

Thank you
TMTL

This may be a daft question (and if so, doubtless I'll be told!) but, as a member, will I be sent a membership card of some sort to get into matches? I know the new season is a way off yet but I'm, er, quite looking forward to it...

Thank you
TMTL

If you were a member in 2022 and have renewed then you just need to continue using that card. If you are a new member then the club should send your card out to you in time for the first home game of the season.....I emphasise the word 'should' :lol:

As a tiebreaker, I suggest a 'how many layers of clothing can you wear at once' in honour of the West Indies Test Match.

Back