Memberships 2023

I'll renew but how many I get to is still unknown. Really wish they'd put a shuttle service between the ground and Sunderland. Ball ache getting back on a night time. They could even run it at a profit. Surely enough demand to fill one bus?

This is why I don’t have a membership. Massive fart on to get to the ground

Don't mind getting there but its coming back. If the game on Saturday night had went the distance I'd have had to leave early to catch last bus. Didn't get home until midnight and I live a 20 minute drive from the ground (yes I'm tight and could have paid the extra £25 for taxi)

They've promised a membership manager to answer all enquiries and accept any recommendations and suggestions.
I'd found David Jackson always helpful and responsive in this area in the past.
I was determined not to renew but now Franklin's gone will reconsider.

I'm afraid the fare dished up at the Riverside this season has been pretty poor, can't imagine many breaking their necks to renew early, I for one will be hanging fire for now.

The 60+ early bird deal for £145 is very tempting 🤔 The 60+ spouse is surely a misprint at £297 .Other deals worth thinking about are 4 day CC tickets for £50 ish ,Ideal for visiting fans, holiday makers and locals off work etc .The venues for the Seconds need sorted.Was there a red ball match for them at the Riverside 🤔. They might be free regardless of membership but fans still take an interest . Might be worthwhile checking with Red Telephone to see if he can come up with a Gold Hospitality deal for the Trapdoor Stand 😉

The 60+ early bird deal for £145 is very tempting 🤔 The 60+ spouse is surely a misprint at £297 .Other deals worth thinking about are 4 day CC tickets for £50 ish ,Ideal for visiting fans, holiday makers and locals off work etc .The venues for the Seconds need sorted.Was there a red ball match for them at the Riverside 🤔. They might be free regardless of membership but fans still take an interest . Might be worthwhile checking with Red Telephone to see if he can come up with a Gold Hospitality deal for the Trapdoor Stand 😉

I agree £145 for an old git membership is excellent value. I paid £115 at the Oval in 2019 for one day of the Ashes test - with an obstructed view and zero leg room. Fulham fans pay £100 for one game for a seat in their posh new stand.

You might say it's not comparing like with like, but it's cricket, and it's my team :)

Having all the home games played in Durham county might be a start nevermind seconds games!
(Hello can of worms my old friend)

I already have gold trapdoor membership and can confirm it's a very hospitable part of the ground. They've even opened a free lending library this season @The Red Telephone

It's as yet confirmed but I've heard a whisper they're naming the toilets under the old scoreboard after sean dickons helmet.

£25 for a Junior Membership is OUTSTANDING value mind.

I* was paying £20 twenty odd year ago and it was brilliant value then.

*I say I, but really I mean my mutha and fatha.

How do these prices stack up with other counties? It’s a lot more expensive than Notts I know that.

Had a spy on the Notts CCC site (am still on their mailing list from last year’s RL50 final and actually had an email from them today) and the 2023 prices don’t seem to be up yet, but the 2022 ones are roughly 10% cheaper than Durham. You could argue that that members’ priority for their internationals (which we have less of) adds more value.

I still think Durham’s are pretty good mind.

I'd like to see an 'Any 10 days of cricket for £80' ticket. A bit like those parking permits where you scratch off a little silver square when you use it.

I wonder how many are in my position where I still work full-time during the summer and have random days where i just can't get at weekends. I probably got to 12 days this year so an early bird membership doesn't really work out financially for me.

Back