McNulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1black2000

Midfield
I thought this lad looked ok when he first arrived, and got a few goals - probably as many as Grigg!
As an exile, I can't attend every game but noticed he is not starting or getting many minutes of late.

for those ITK, is he a better option than Wyke and a more a fox in the box type player? and, PP likes to just lump it forward to a player who can't jump and so doesn't fancy him?

As you say he looked lively at the beginning, then got injured and seemed to pile on the weight whilst he was out, and by the time he came back Ross was out and Parkinson was in and that was probably that.

Not got the physical attributes to play Parkyball, but not sure he was really good enough to make a difference anyway. Will be a pub quiz answer in five years time.

Doesnt seem to have much heart.

that's a shame. I've never understood players not taking the opportunity presented when they play for us. Play your heart out, get fit, get 20 goals then either;
a) your parent club takes you back and you play in the first team
b) you get a big move and decent pay rise
c) Sunderland sign you.

or are we just a holiday camp for these boys? Nice modern facilities, no lift, but nice jacuzzi after training?

As you say he looked lively at the beginning, then got injured and seemed to pile on the weight whilst he was out, and by the time he came back Ross was out and Parkinson was in and that was probably that.

Not got the physical attributes to play Parkyball, but not sure he was really good enough to make a difference anyway. Will be a pub quiz answer in five years time.

forgot he had the injury.

that's a shame. I've never understood players not taking the opportunity presented when they play for us. Play your heart out, get fit, get 20 goals then either;
a) your parent club takes you back and you play in the first team
b) you get a big move and decent pay rise
c) Sunderland sign you.

or are we just a holiday camp for these boys? Nice modern facilities, no lift, but nice jacuzzi after training?
Holiday camp

whats Parkyball ?

This

I was I impressed with him at the start of the season, thought he would have ended up a good signing

I thought this lad looked ok when he first arrived, and got a few goals - probably as many as Grigg!
As an exile, I can't attend every game but noticed he is not starting or getting many minutes of late.

for those ITK, is he a better option than Wyke and a more a fox in the box type player? and, PP likes to just lump it forward to a player who can't jump and so doesn't fancy him?
We're only allowed to play so many Scottish sounding names in one game.

This

I was I impressed with him at the start of the season, thought he would have ended up a good signing

Yeah, my thoughts as well, hence my OP. Shame about the injury, but he should have looked after himself better.
Unless SD has reduced the opening hours of the training facilities to save money - 09:30 - 10:30, then 45 minutes after you've eaten your own bait (no canteen!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back