McMafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always think he has cheeky twinkle in his eye as if he were an unorthodox vicar/amateur detective with issues about his faith but that may be down to his role in Grantchester.
I don't think he fitted that bill in Happy Valley. Rather against type in that.

Really good, reckon the Norton character is going to turn into a right evil bastard, like Michael Corleone in the godfather.

Was reading a newspaper review of it, and it said that it was like watching a dress rehearsal/screen test for Norton to get the James Bond gig. Canny shout tbh
I don't think he's a Bond type at all tbh, looks more like a Tory politician to me.

I don't think he's a Bond type at all tbh, looks more like a Tory politician to me.
Hmm I'm coming around to that view. Lots of opportunities to put in a cracking few scenes in tonight's episode and he played them all with a straight bat.

Plus he could have got ripped for the swimming scenes and it wouldn't have been out of character as he supposedly goes to the gym,works out in martial arts etc.

Still enjoying it, but the Mam is stealing it for me at the moment.

I read that it's lost 2 million viewers from the previous episode. I think people seem incapable of following a plot AND read subtitles at the same time. That said, this last episode was a bit drawn out for me, but it will be interesting to see how involved he becomes.

I don't get why you have the Rusiian subtitled parts when you have the scenes from India in the last episode all spoken in English. It makes a mockery of the subtitled Russian elements.

I don't get why you have the Rusiian subtitled parts when you have the scenes from India in the last episode all spoken in English. It makes a mockery of the subtitled Russian elements.

I'm not overly familiar with which language people in India would usually speak to each other but it struck me as a bit odd as well.

Still watching it but I am finding it tough. The chemistry between Norton and his wife is completely non existent.

Also, whilst I understand the vast geographical spread it does struggle to tie it all together hence the slow moving nature of the show in order to try and achieve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back