McGeady & Maguire sitting in Macdonald's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normally wouldn’t be arsed but it is a bad look when we’ve looked so unfit as a team. Maguire has looked fat this year anarl

At half time yesterday they were playing 'keepie-uppie' away from the rest of the bench, both wearing green bibs that the others weren't. They looked like they weren't even part of the squad, just two lads arsing about in the park.
Also, Jacob who does the SAFCfan TV interviews told me Will Grigg walked into the station soon after the game with his hat pulled down to his eyes and carrying a Domino's Pizza box.
The whole attitude of these men absolutely stinks.

Aye grigg was on our train by himself. I sat with him for a while and had a bit crack, he was alright. Was drinking a can of full fat coke though which I told him off for

Are you been serious?
Are you accepting this?
Are you for real ? You whinging about a footballers eating a burger?!!! I know a lad who used to be a footballer in league 2, and he could eat whatever he wanted within reason after a game on a sat

This^ this sort of bollocks comes out everytime we are playing shit, so what if they are eating a burger

Sorry like but it's a small part of a bigger problem. Marginal gains isnt it. I'm at work all week and training on a night time just to try and keep in shape a bit and barely eat any shite like that. They are professional footballers man, every single thing they eat and drink should be entirely controlled by dieticians during the season. It's all these little things that add up and make our club a f***ing embarrassment. Look at where we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back