McDonalds bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely nothing from there takes like the food it's allegedly supposed to be. The beef tastes nowt like any other beef I've ever eaten, neither does the chicken, the eggs, the sausage, the bread. Even the cheese tastes like it's been grown in a lab.

Probably cos it has.

Absolutely nothing from there takes like the food it's allegedly supposed to be. The beef tastes nowt like any other beef I've ever eaten, neither does the chicken, the eggs, the sausage, the bread. Even the cheese tastes like it's been grown in a lab.
Cardboard of varying colours?

Horrible shite is all they serve. I'd much rather get a sandwich from that place on the end of Blandford Street, massive and delicious :cool:

Last edited:
No matter which McDonald’s in the world you go in the meat tastes the same, poor animals. God knows what goes on to achieve that.

Love a double sausage and egg McMuffin though :lol:

Absolutely f***ing rank.

When the bacon double cheeseburgers reappeared our boy got out of the car and went inside while we ordered them from the drive through. Ours were shit, he’d asked specifically for very well done bacon

His was absolutely class. Mine had what resembled a dead dogs tongue in it

No matter which McDonald’s in the world you go in the meat tastes the same, poor animals. God knows what goes on to achieve that.

Love a double sausage and egg McMuffin though :lol:

Dinnar like, I got a chicken maharaja with Peri peri fries and a gallon of Diet Coke for about £2 in Kolkata and it was sensational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back