McCullum

I’ve never heard of it. Is it a golf heavy or cricket heavy show? Or neither? If it’s the former It’ll probably not interest me
Not really golf heavy to be honest they just play a round every episode or so but have a laugh and good interesting discussions about cricket and other topics whilst doing so. They travel all over New Zealand showing off its nature amongst other things. Just a nice easy watch that puts a smile on your face whilst viewing

Not really golf heavy to be honest they just play a round every episode or so but have a laugh and good interesting discussions about cricket and other topics whilst doing so. They travel all over New Zealand showing off its nature amongst other things. Just a nice easy watch that puts a smile on your face whilst viewing

Totally random this but that reminds me of a program that was on some obscure sky channel years ago called 'A round with Pace'

Norman Pace of Hale and Pace fame touring sunny golf destinations in Europe. All seems a bit Partridge looking back now mind ha

Back