McBurnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, nice one Sunderland. " Should I go to Barnsley or Sunderland". Well Barnsley it is.
I work with a Barnsley ST holder. They told me he was never going to sign for us. Apparently he ‘signed’ for Barnsley in the summer, only for Swansea to cock up the paper work and fail to register it with the FA :lol:

From the outside in this does look like ‘typical Sunderland’ though

Him and Wilson at Hull showing us right up. Yes our budget was shit in January but they've got players who were only on loan as well who are doing the business and are going to keep them up. We're also below Burton, who no disrespect are probably a League Two or even non-league club in infrastructure.

Him and Wilson at Hull showing us right up. Yes our budget was shit in January but they've got players who were only on loan as well who are doing the business and are going to keep them up. We're also below Burton, who no disrespect are probably a League Two or even non-league club in infrastructure.
I agree that Burton are punching well above their weight but they are where they are on merit and because they are a well organised, well ran club who stay within their means and have people at the top who care and know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back