Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we saw a potentially true giant of the game today. If he can keep clear of injuries he'll be a legend by the time he retires.
He was a joy to watch. And if France and England get to the semis and play each other how the hell, and who the ferk will deal with that pace and close skill?

The next Thierry Henry, looks very good

The resemblance in style of play is uncanny.

Think we saw a potentially true giant of the game today. If he can keep clear of injuries he'll be a legend by the time he retires.
He was a joy to watch. And if France and England get to the semis and play each other how the hell, and who the ferk will deal with that pace and close skill?

100% won't happen. Bookmark it..

I think the point is that people are bringing it up as if Mbappe is some kind of a one off for donating his fee to charity (for instance suggesting that it makes him a top top bloke). In reality, although it is undoubtedly a good gesture, loads of players do it including all the England ones (including from the "golden generation" who generally weren't considered anything like top blokes for it) and no doubt loads of players from other national teams who we haven't heard mentioned. If making a post effectively saying how class he is for doing it I think it's worth pointing out when others are doing it as well. Fair play to every player at the world cup who is donating their fees to charity.

Watched him a few times on the box when he played for Monaco and I thought he was frightening then. Remember saying to a few mates at a get together that he'll be the best player in the world in just a few seasons. They laughed at me. :mad: They're not laughing now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back