MAY CHALLENGE: Voting Thread

MAY CHALLENGE: voting poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have seven days to vote and can vote for as many as you like. (Feel free to comment and critique only photographs that have C&C welcome by them).

C&C welcome from minkeysteve, steeeeed, Wilfy, peachbum, Amnorrageordie, ayesane and jaxaxe.

(This thread will be on the photography board shortly.)

Kid Galahad has added C&C too.

Voting thread is quiet this month.

Minkeysteve - like the photo but I think I would have either lost the sea or included more, the little thin strip doesn't seem to work.

Tom tom macute - VOTE

Kid Galahad - like the theme idea :)

Wilfy - welcome to the comp - I'd have cropped the post out of the picture - two reasons: there is a number 5 showing which detracts from your entry (with the theme being four), and I reckon the picture would be far stronger without it (the lampost).

Amnorrageordie - I'd have turned the camera round and closed in on the four.

ayesane - Lovely photograph - but I've looked at it loads and am missing something regarding the theme :confused:

jaxaxe - plain and simple - like it (would have probably lost the bracelet) - VOTE

Minkeysteve - like the photo but I think I would have either lost the sea or included more, the little thin strip doesn't seem to work.

Tom tom macute - VOTE

Wilfy - welcome to the comp - I'd have cropped the post out of the picture - two reasons: there is a number 5 showing which detracts from your entry (with the theme being four), and I reckon the picture would be far stronger without it (the lampost).

ayesane - Lovely photograph - but I've looked at it loads and am missing something regarding the theme :confused:

jaxaxe - plain and simple - like it (would have probably lost the bracelet) - VOTE
Thank you.

I had shots with and without the bracelet. I felt that without the bracelet, this disembodied hand looked a bit like an exhibit from an episode of Dexter, whereas with it, it looked like the hand still belonged to someone.

Tom tom macute - VOTE

Cheers for the kind words. The 4 bit is canny subtle like :lol: I'd ran out if time and ideas.

Congratulations to minkeysteve - well done.

Thanks to all who entered (11 of us). Will maybe try to get other boards to be aware of voting next time as only a few voters (10).

Well done minkey! great shot i thought.

how come loads from the tog board aint voted like? :confused: I was on holiday and still found the time

how come loads from the tog board aint voted like? :confused: I was on holiday and still found the time

I wanted to vote for me but I couldn't find the tickbox

I just logged on to vote! Sorry all. Probs would have voted for biffa, although been looking at it for days now and still not sure.

I like your pic. Can you now reveal the secret of the 4 cos I'm fucked if I can work it out :oops: :lol:

I just logged on to vote! Sorry all. Probs would have voted for biffa, although been looking at it for days now and still not sure.

I like your pic. Can you now reveal the secret of the 4 cos I'm fucked if I can work it out :oops: :lol:

i've fourgotten.

if ye must know i noticed that 4 of the seeds were more in-focus then the rest; so rather go out again and try to find summit.. I just entered that..

if ye must know i noticed that 4 of the seeds were more in-focus then the rest; so rather go out again and try to find summit.. I just entered that..
I thought it was a reference to dandelion clocks, like we used to do as bairns.

But with that many seeds left at "four o'clock", it can only be an asthmatic. (I voted for it)

I thought it was a reference to dandelion clocks, like we used to do as bairns.

But with that many seeds left at "four o'clock", it can only be an asthmatic. (I voted for it)

That would have been canny that marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back