May 31st live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Niknak

Morning Big D
Continued...... @EchoMan , they do indeed mate. Have a good day anyway and enjoy the sun,πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…, @sismanhatton, enjoy the bbq to pal, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, will do, going in in a min, @niknak_123, have a great day pal, @Horley Chorley, great stuff mate, have a really nice Sunday,the days your oyster...πŸŒ»πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ‡β˜€πŸŒ„, @oilcat, morning pal, have a nice day over there,@Wandofaleftpeg, morning pal, have a nice Sunday, scortcher ahead...πŸ•ΆπŸ•ΆπŸ•ΆπŸ•Ά, @Musicman, have a great Sunday pal, I will remember the nags,forgot again yesterday, doh,🐴🐴🐴🐴, @Bonzo, have a great day mate, @Sunnybrow Red, morning pal.

@Dilligaf60 , morning mate, I hope you both had a nice day yesterday and the same again today. Work in a min for me so enjoy yourselves what ever the day brings.

β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€

Morning SATI

Last edited:
At the moment, I've got 23 years to go to state pension age.
Fair hike that - make that 26 as SPA will change
Continued...... @EchoMan , they do indeed mate. Have a good day anyway and enjoy the sun,πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…, @sismanhatton, enjoy the bbq to pal, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, will do, going in in a min, @niknak_123, have a great day pal, @Horley Chorley, great stuff mate, have a really nice Sunday,the days your oyster...πŸŒ»πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ‡β˜€πŸŒ„, @oilcat, morning pal, have a nice day over there,@Wandofaleftpeg, morning pal, have a nice Sunday, scortcher ahead...πŸ•ΆπŸ•ΆπŸ•ΆπŸ•Ά, @Musicman, have a great Sunday pal, I will remember the nags,forgot again yesterday, doh,🐴🐴🐴🐴, @Bonzo, have a great day mate, @Sunnybrow Red, morning pal.

@Dilligaf60 , morning mate, I hope you both had a nice day yesterday and the same again today. Work in a min for me so enjoy yourselves what ever the day brings.

β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ»β˜€
Hello

Morning Sis, got to make the best of this weather while we can, no doubt when beer gardens are open we’ll have the wettest July on record, you off golfing?
Your dead right about weather and beer gardens, been down to cc club to chat with mate, said Aug the 1st is start date for pro cricket at the moment, so God knows when club matches will start.
Golfing Mon, Wed, Friday this week. Friday will be a family outing now we can play in 4's
Madness the whole lot of it as there is restrictions when visiting friends and family but non for playing with the same group on a round of golf
Enjoy the garden and the tipple you will be consuming and have a good day marra
Morning marra. It was a nice surprise. He done his normal phone call yesterday morning and mentioned the boxes and I mentioned the dog wasn't well. Then he suddenly phoned in the afternoon and said my Mam was bringing him round to get the boxes and so he could see Bob.

I didn't tell the little one. She was upstairs when they got here, so I just shouted her down and her face was a picture when she saw him in the garden 😁
That's brilliant must have all of your day, l'm so pleased for you all and that has made my day.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Another busy day ahead, so I've not had time to read the thread. Sorry. I hope you're all fit & well. Since so many of you have been so kind & caring in regard to my NHL marra, I just wanted to quickly say that he's back home. Huzza! He'll have a virtual meeting with his consultant on Friday, but he tells me the real test of the success of his T-cell therapy will come when he's reviewed in 3 months' time.

Enjoy yasels. Stay guardedly optimistic...if ye want tee....
Afternoon marra, fingers crossed for your mate
Common sense is what half the country doesn't have I'm afraid! But the police said if she didn't want to be on her own it was a valid excuse
Good for you, She will be so pleased to see you all have a super Sunday mate

Common sense is like unicorn shite these days marra, coupled with folk not being able to follow the simplest instructions, doing their own thing, and not giving a shite about others. And of course the best one...it’s always someone else’s fault. Rant over πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Rant acceptable, in most cases it's the minority that spoil it for the majority.
Forgot to say pass on our thanks to Mrs D please πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

215 reported fatalities yesterday vs 282 468 345 621 843 1115 839 on previous Saturdays. A steady decline
Interesting read you put up earlier and there does seem to be a steady decline which is welcomed news
Btw good afternoon to you and your as Hank would post oi manners, have a gud un

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back