Max Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s shit wherever he plays. once 09 is back hopefully spells the end of him

Last edited:

When we first signed him he looked championship level - since the red cards he’s looked an absolute shadow of that player.

Was impressed with him at right back though and would rather see O’Nien given a chance in midfield when he’s back.

Rather Power than McLaughlin, and rather give O'Nien a go in midfield. He hasn't done too bad there in the couple of games he's played and it is a definite problem position for us, wouldn't be against seeing it tried. Although obviously not as a long term solution.

I think I am in the minority but I think he is OK. Was signed on a free transfer and has given his all when called upon. He isn't as bad as people on here make out.

He's only played 1 1/2 games in this position and one against L2 opposition BUT he has done well. For me, he simply isn't good enough for CM and so if he carries on with his decent performances at RB that is a positive. Obviously some on here will never accept that a player can play more than one position but it will free up O'Nien to offer a goal threat from midfield.
Agree - if Power at fullback means we get 09 in midfield when he is fit that has got to be a bonus.

09 at least gives us a goal threat. We so so so so need it!

From what I've seen of him there so far, he looks our best bet. I know people love O'Nien but I think he's really poor defensively.
Power has looked poor defensively. Yeah, he's looked good down the wing, but if the opposition counterattacks, he seems too slow/has overcommitted to get back into position to defend. Now maybe that's something he could be taught?

Looked good at full back so far. I like Max great attitude, good lad and a better player than people give him credit for on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back