Maurizio Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunning plan this. Get him in. His dad is out of work so has plenty of time to come up and watch him. He watches his son help fire us to an unlikely title. He gets a soft spot for the club.

Parkinson rides the wave all the way through the Championship. In the meantime Poch is probably hired then fired by Real. When we start to struggle in the Premier League, pick up the phone to Mr. Pochettino, cushty little job back in England with a club he has an affiliation with. Boom Poch is the next SAFC manager. Stick a tenner on it now.

Cunning plan this. Get him in. His dad is out of work so has plenty of time to come up and watch him. He watches his son help fire us to an unlikely title. He gets a soft spot for the club.

Parkinson rides the wave all the way through the Championship. In the meantime Poch is probably hired then fired by Real. When we start to struggle in the Premier League, pick up the phone to Mr. Pochettino, cushty little job back in England with a club he has an affiliation with. Boom Poch is the next SAFC manager. Stick a tenner on it now.

:lol:

I wouldn't stick one of your tenners on it

I'd avoid If I were you, we had similar with Zolas son when he managed us, had no business being a professional footballer but was there purely cos of his dad

left us, plyed 2 games for Gray Athletic and not been seen at a football club since 2010

Gerrin

I'd avoid If I were you, we had similar with Zolas son when he managed us, had no business being a professional footballer but was there purely cos of his dad

left us, plyed 2 games for Gray Athletic and not been seen at a football club since 2010

And what of Frank Lampard mate?

I’m suspicious that they are shipping out his son as soon as they binned the manager. Therefore I’ve decided he’s shite. Bring him home.

Young Nigel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back