Matt Hancock’s stepfather has died of Covid

but the highest form of intelligence.
Oscar Wilde
[/QUOTE]
But theres always exceptions to the rule and some folk will stoop to any level to get a like.....because likes are so so important,and their apologies are far from sincere

Last edited:
but the highest form of intelligence.
Oscar Wilde
But theres always exceptions to the rule and some folk will stoop to any level to get a like.....because likes are so so important
[/QUOTE]
Maybe a suggestion for a dislike button or to do away with the like one... But that would have been so unjust to a person such as foggy

Not great some of the replies on here mind... 🤔

I agree. Even becs response shocked me given the kindness displayed to her when her dad died. I assume she thinks it’s fair game to be snide towards someone else grieving the loss of his father.
Hard to have any sympathy for him considering how many people have been killed by him and his mates with Boris.

Im sure anyone who have lost loved ones in care homes will have even less sympathy.

Seriously? You can’t set aside politics to see the suffering human being behind the politician? What sort of human are you?

My sister in law lost her mother this morning. We don’t particularly get on together but I feel sorry for her. Having lost my dad earlier this year I can imagine the grief that she is feeling.

Last edited:

Back