Matchday Vacancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots more than my daughter got (she was only 18 at the time) and they rarely got out at 5. She didn’t mind it on matchdays, much classier clientele than the concerts.

And bar duties in general. Must have no sense of urgency either.

The turnover was so high there was someone new starting all the time. Every time I now get served by someone clueless I tend to just assume they’re new and cut them a little slack. The lass who served me at half time on Saturday was particularly hopeless mind :lol:

No job security starting work at that place at the minute. Bound to be a round of redundancies if we're relegated again

I was in the queue at 2.30 on Saturday a couple back, and the lass standing in the back bit conveyed through that the lager had gone off. Anyway, the 2 blokes in front of me proceeded to order all kinds, but no lager. Gets to my turn and I order a couple of lager. Girl taking my order asks for them and she shrugs her shoulders saying, "ahh we will have to change it". I can only assume she hoped to get through half an hour before the game, and all of half time without anyone wanting lager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back