***** Matchday Thread 9th April *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're calling me the Grim Reaper? :lol::lol: Give ower man, it's clear you haven't a clue what my posts are about as you'll probably be thriving in doom and gloom like you do with SAFC, along with your earlier mood hoover post in this thread! :rolleyes:

I simply try to post daily shite before others because people get suckered in by the media/press and then hoy those numbers on here. I do it as I want to give more correct and relevant info rather than the sensational shite the media/press hoy up to get views/click that at the end of the day generate them revenue. All I get is likes and I'm not even a like whore but at least I know that people are reading, along with people who quote me ;)
You are loving all this like

Journos slightly less negative but still incredibly limited, they need to play as a team instead of all wanting to be a striker and score the winning goal.

Some good news hidden in Whitty's answer as it seems to imply they couldn't develop a reliable test quickly. South Korea (suffered in 2015 from MERS) and Germany (good infrastructure) sorted theirs quick and got the kit (swabs, reagents) to make them mid January days after China released the genotype of the virus.

For me, it's the simple bog roll analogy and South Korea and Germany got in quick and filled their lorries with bog roll. The other countries were left fighting over the rest of the supplies that were left. Pure speculation from me but I do know South Korea and Germany did develop the tests quickly. Good news is that he says the kits are coming back into stock so hopefully more testing available soon.

You are loving all this like
Aye, of course :rolleyes: I guess you haven't read the reason why I'm obsessed with this and want to see light at the end of the tunnel. I don't get suckered in by the shite the media/press often spout and I look for official data/sources and share this with others who have an interest in wanting to know more than the daily deaths from Sky or some other sensationalising article. You on the other hand come out with miserable crap which isn't actually helpful to others, hence you earlier post in this thread :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, of course :rolleyes: I guess you haven't read the reason why I'm obsessed with this and want to see light at the end of the tunnel. I don't get suckered in by the shite the media/press often spout and I look for official data/sources and share this with others who have an interest in wanting to know more than the daily deaths from Sky or some other sensationalising article. You on the other hand come out with miserable crap which isn't actually helpful to others, hence you earlier post in this thread :oops:
Nerve touched? Toddle off back to your death spreadsheet

Nerve touched? Toddle off back to your death spreadsheet
Not at all, just calling you out for the miserable doom monger you are (yet again!) :lol::lol:

You're the one who nibbled when I took the piss out of your earlier in the thread and still are. I'm off to talk with the adults now in another thread. See you there, even though you've admitted you're a lurker as I know you secretly love my posts and probably print them out and fall asleep crying into them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all, just calling you out for the miserable doom monger you are (yet again!) :lol::lol:

You're the one who nibbled when I took the piss out of your earlier in the thread and still are. I'm off to talk with the adults now in another thread. See you there, even though you've admitted you're a lurker as I know you secretly love my posts and probably print them out and fall asleep crying into them.
Here’s something to get you going 💀💀💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back