Matchday Thread 22/09/20 Boris is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coronavirus is a generic term for several viruses with the spiked proteins shaped like a crown.
SARS-CoV-2 is the name of the virus that is currently circulating.
Covid 19 is the name of the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

🤓

I've been out of touch - currently in plague-infested Jockland - my 95 yr old dad (WW2 and SARS-CoV2XXXX survivor hero) eventually got out of hospital 2 days ago (after 5 months)

His best ever son is staying with him for a week

Anyway thats bye the bye - Any news on Tatler girl :p

Who is playing?
Is it at the SOL?
Is it on council telly?
and what time is K.O.
All ticket or pay at the gate?
These questions need to be asked

EDIT, it's a PPB by Labour, 6-55pm, it's raining I'll give it a miss
Not sure whats happening at 6:55, I'm referring to Starmers response to Boris's Covid love in from yesterday, hes on at 8pm BBC this evening

UK coronavirus live: 6,178 new Covid cases recorded - close to record from early May

"Chauffeur-driven cars will be exempt from new laws forcing passengers to wear masks in taxis to slow the spread of coronavirus, Downing Street has said. As PA Media report, Boris Johnson announced that passengers in licensed vehicles would have to wear coverings under new restrictions in England aimed at preventing a resurgence of Covid-19. But No 10 said the measure, to come into force on Thursday, would not include passengers in chauffeur-driven cars, though the driver’s employer would have to ensure they could work safely."

I'm delighted to read this. For a brief moment I was worried I'd have to follow the same rules as the common folk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back