Match on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrosbyFTM

Winger
This Sunday will be my first time at the SOL for a few years. Where would people recomend sitting for the best atmosphere and accessibility for a half time pint?

Thanks in advance :)

The atmosphere was decent in the North stand against Charlton and with the lower part not full the queues weren't too bad.

A lad I sit with went downstairs at 30 mins only to be told they don’t start serving pints until 35 mins and there was already a queue waiting at this time. Are people that desperate?

How far is that for the round trip?

It's about 540 miles all told if you just do an Aberdeen - Sunderland round trip but I'm doing it with an Everton supporting mate, we're driving down to Liverpool on Saturday morning to watch the Everton v Saints in their 3pm KO and then up to Sunderland after that. Plan: a night out as we have a hotel there, then the game on Sunday and back up the road afterwards, it's about 770 miles all in.

It's about 540 miles all told if you just do an Aberdeen - Sunderland round trip but I'm doing it with an Everton supporting mate, we're driving down to Liverpool on Saturday morning to watch the Everton v Saints in their 3pm KO and then up to Sunderland after that. Plan: a night out as we have a hotel there, then the game on Sunday and back up the road afterwards, it's about 770 miles all in.
Well have a good weekend!
A couple of wins will make the journey back so much easier

This Sunday will be my first time at the SOL for a few years. Where would people recomend sitting for the best atmosphere and accessibility for a half time pint?

Thanks in advance :)

The beer is pretty awful out of those plastic cups .
Save ya ££ or smuggle a hip flask of vodka in.

A lad I sit with went downstairs at 30 mins only to be told they don’t start serving pints until 35 mins and there was already a queue waiting at this time. Are people that desperate?
These will be the ones that complain at those that leave their seats 5 minutes before the end of the game :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back