Match in Edinburgh

Three Sisters?

They have loads of screens including little ones in each booth. I'm sure they'd stick it on one of them if asked.

Will be a struggle tonight more so than usual, with the CL games being on.

Three Sisters?

They have loads of screens including little ones in each booth. I'm sure they'd stick it on one of them if asked.

Will be a struggle tonight more so than usual, with the CL games being on.
They be ok with kids going in you know? Just asked at Belushis and they weren't particularly helpful.

You might be better off going to somewhere like a bowling alley that puts sport on.
A quick look on Google -

They be ok with kids going in you know? Just asked at Belushis and they weren't particularly helpful.

Not 100% sure, sorry mate. But the last time I was in during a midweek night there were families with kids (albeit eating).

You have a double problem tonight with not only trying to find somewhere in Edinburgh that will allow kids in (which is difficult in itself) but also in have enough screens to show the SAFC game on a CL night.

Three Sisters would be a good shout as they have loads of screens (one in each booth) so I'm sure could put the game on your screen, but would definitely call ahead or pop in first to see if they'll let you in with the kids.

The bowling alley shout from the lads above sounds a good option.

Last edited:
They are strange with kids in pubs In Edinburgh remember getting told no kids after 8pm years ago. Then a few years ago going in one at lunchtime with my 17 year old who was going to drink pop and the landlord saying no kids at all allowed even if not boozing.

They are strange with kids in pubs In Edinburgh remember getting told no kids after 8pm years ago. Then a few years ago going in one at lunchtime with my 17 year old who was going to drink pop and the landlord saying no kids at all allowed even if not boozing.
Aye they are. Had the boys (3 year old) back last summer and the wife tried to take them in a pub somewhere at lunch for fish and chips and she was refused entry.

Back