******* Match Day Thread Fri 15th Jan Kick off 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

You fail to forget I have been heavily critical but I guess that doesn't suit your agenda hey ho. I'll stand by my view on the mainstream media though, absolutely vile
You have been, yes, but just because they’ve succeeded at something which is brilliant, you seem to have reverted to your default tory/ BNP type.
Why can’t the press praise one brilliant thing without still questioning all the other failures

You have been, yes, but just because they’ve succeeded at something which is brilliant, you seem to have reverted to your default tory/ BNP type.
Why can’t the press praise one brilliant thing without still questioning all the other failures
Tbf if the press questioned all their failures they would still be going in March.

They can do as they please it's a free country. I just find their levels of reporting incredibly poor/scaremongering and it's not reverted to gotcha moments such as the Trump question last week in the Coronavirus daily briefing.

They can do as they please it's a free country. I just find their levels of reporting incredibly poor/scaremongering and it's not reverted to gotcha moments such as the Trump question last week in the Coronavirus daily briefing.
You just twist it to suit your own political agenda, you have criticised to an extent, when it came to the extreme lock down, you opposed it, it never suited your right wing politics.
im so unconfrontational, but we’ve all seen your posts and your BNP affiliations.
And I never mentioned Trump but as you did, your gotcha comment about Trump, there is no gotcha moment about Trump related to Trump, except in his head and his folllowers, he was a dangerous, racist, narcissistic pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back