Masterchef 2024

One decent cook got through this week. Vera, she has shown some decent range of cooking skills and techniques. Not sure she’s shown the most so far but she has potential. Very attractive young lass too.

Just catching up. She's very good and I think George is pretty good as well. I think I'd find Etrin's food really enjoyable but, as yet, I'm not sure how much technique she has.

The lesson this week seemed to be not to do pastry with a time limit on the cook.

Just catching up. She's very good and I think George is pretty good as well. I think I'd find Etrin's food really enjoyable but, as yet, I'm not sure how much technique she has.

The lesson this week seemed to be not to do pastry with a time limit on the cook.
She’s learned a few things that will go under the radar. She made a strawberry that was covered in cheese. It wasn’t that simple. She’s made ‘cheese’ herself but she’s separated curds from whey and used the whey to create a coating for that strawberry that has got them wondering where it has come from.

Imagine a strawberry surrounded by the umami flavour that makes mushrooms taste ‘beefy’

She’s clever. She’s the only one that’s done that yet.

Back