Mason Greenwood

what I heard it was not the full recording and taken out of context, anyhow its all not worth arguing about these things are best left to proper process than internet judges

see above, we heard that the tape was misleading already and not the full story, not heard it myself but again there is a process for this stuff
You're being very silly.

I dont think so but I am taking hell of abuse on here already, it seems a simple concept to me to accept basic legal principles but seems like with this player the mob mentality has made their mind up.
I don't accept the legal principles around rape to be honest. It's massively flawed and there are people getting away with rape all the time. "No I don't want to" should be enough to make a bloke stop imo.

I don't accept the legal principles around rape to be honest. It's massively flawed and there are people getting away with rape all the time. "No I don't want to" should be enough to make a bloke stop imo.

Yes I agree, but we dont have the full information, and have got to respect the law.

Well this was an interesting read.

How anyone can listen to the tape or read the transcript and defend him is beyond me

read back, it was edited selectively, whether you or any of us like it the player is an innocent man.
Armchair judges trying to decide doesnt help.

Outed myself as what?

You just called the lad "scum". Unless you know every fact of what has gone on you just cant say that.

Its clear you are one of those that have made their minds up based on some internet tape and no cognisance of the full facts. Its not really acceptable to throw phrases like that about.

read back, it was edited selectively, whether you or any of us like it the player is an innocent man.
Armchair judges trying to decide doesnt help.
He isn’t an 'innocent' man at all. The CPS don't decide on someones innocence, they decide whether or not there is sufficient evidence to prosecute.

In this case the loss of the key witness meant they decided to discontinue the prosecution, keeping it under continuous review.

Back