Mason Cotcher

Fred

Winger
We have a 140 page thread for Chris Rigg, so why not start a thread for one of the other young lads that was on the bench for us today.

Anyone know anything about the lad other than at 16 he made our bench today?

I'm guessing he's a very good prospect but I don't know just how well he is rated and what the future looks like for the young lad. Happy for the lad and hopefully the first taste of him being in the squad has been a really good one for his development and for him and his family personally.

Last edited:

Great to see we have some talents like after many of the last crop were flogged. Perfect place for a young lad now, if you're good enough you'll get opportunities. Hopefully that experience today has benefitted him.

Centre forward, scored a load of goals coming through the academy, from the Wallsend area I believe. I'd probably go easy on the mag comments as well if he's from the family I think he's from.

Good luck to the lad, must have been an amazing experience for any young lad his age.
You know the score 👍🏻
These are the kids we used to watch playing the under 12 games at half time at SOL . You could see the skill level and cleverness in them then . 😎
Under 12 games on a regular basis at half time?

Last edited:

Back