Mark Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit different, without being too arrogant, to us and requires far less finance. I suspect that's why he's not here although of course the rewards for getting it right here would have been much greater so either he's playing at football and wasn't financially able to contribute sufficiently here or to interpret it more kindly he's in it for genuine football reasons but couldn't afford to do it properly here/ wouldn't have had the autonomy here with Donald retaining a chunk?

Has bought Falkirk. Did he not have the money to buy us? Or was his interest never that serious?
He wants to do it his way and his way alone. His views and our current owners were convergent short and mid term but divergent long term. He wanted more control for his investment and wouldn't get it here. The Park appointment was a line in the sand (more pro Park than anti Coton) Any reading of this as something more is pantie wetting of the highest order.

Last edited:
He wants to do it his way and his way alone. His views and our current owners were convergent short and mid term but divergent long term. He wanted more control for his investment and wouldn't get it here. The Park appointment was a line in the sand (more pro Park than anti Coton) Any reading of this as something more is pantie wetting of the highest order.

Par for the course around here, then

The plan was always for him to buy Falkirk. I’ve seen a few reports suggesting his interest is over because he’s bought them but early reports suggested he was looking for both and wanted to put a parent/feeder relationship in place.

The plan was always for him to buy Falkirk. I’ve seen a few reports suggesting his interest is over because he’s bought them but early reports suggested he was looking for both and wanted to put a parent/feeder relationship in place.
In which case still could be viable in future?

Hes also infered his interest in our place is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back