March to June 2020 - NEWCASTLE UTD fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like the 2nd bitterest on here @Secret Visage. You'd have thought she would be embarrassed to mention Europe going off both clubs records yet she shows a complete lack of awareness at trying to poke fun at the inter turtur. If it was the only we ever got into Europe I could see the point but as it is we qualified a dozen other times through the league.

Maybe you should have applied for it then you might have had a season in Europe for once and seen Sunderland play a competitive game further than Wales for the first time in 47 years :lol:. Rather than having to sit at home and watch the mags in Milan and Barcelona etc

You've played in it, that's all. It's like Swindon fans bigging up their top flight record

Tinpot is the checkatrade trophy for 3rd division clubs and you lot went on like it was the fa cup final.

I agree the intertoto was a joke but even without it we would have had a dozen or so seasons in Europe.

If I was a Sunderland fan I would be ashamed and embarrassed to even mention anything to do with UEFA and Newcastle going off the 2 clubs European records, or should I say one clubs lack of one.
We didn’t care how we fared in it. It’s fantastic having tens of thousands of fans descend in the capital for a big game at Wembley. Been 20 years since you were last there, future Hattrick Derby day winner Gus Poyet got a brace.

Tinpot is the checkatrade trophy for 3rd division clubs and you lot went on like it was the fa cup final.

I agree the intertoto was a joke but even without it we would have had a dozen or so seasons in Europe.

If I was a Sunderland fan I would be ashamed and embarrassed to even mention anything to do with UEFA and Newcastle going off the 2 clubs European records, or should I say one clubs lack of one.
The tinpot trophy your club and supporters wanted additional tickets for?

The tinpot trophy your club and supporters wanted additional tickets for?

Dear lord. To come and laugh at you lot isn't that obvious. Which other games do we ever have any interest in that tinpot thing for? We haven't ever even been that low we have had to play in it man. I think even our under 21 home games have a few hundred there.

Dear lord. To come and laugh at you lot isn't that obvious. Which other games do we ever have any interest in that tinpot thing for? We haven't ever even been that low we have had to play in it man. I think even our under 21 home games have a few hundred there.

Which is the biggest embarrassment

Thought this thread was going to be about the takeover. Instead I see it’s turned into an argument between the two clubs about trophies. Like two bald men fighting over a comb man, both have won fuck all of any significance in the past 40 years.
Just to childishly point out that your under 21s are shite. Incredibly shite. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back