March the Month for Prostate Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dendinho

Striker
Hi all,

not sure if this is allowed but here goes anyway. Apologies MODS if I broke rules.

Im 5 days into this and want to try and push for as many donations as I can get to fund this horrible disease that lives among so many men. I know times are hard for lots of us, especially in current situation with covid/furlough etc but please anything at all will be gratefully received.

🙏🏻

🚶‍♂️💷☝️🤞

#marchthemonth

Thanks for doing this. It always seems male cancers don't get as much publicity and funding as female cancers. Hope you raise awareness and some cash to help. Best of luck xx

Donated. I won't go into too much detail but I have personal reasons for funding prostate cancer charities. As an aside, I now know the basis of your user name on here...

Thanks for doing this. It always seems male cancers don't get as much publicity and funding as female cancers. Hope you raise awareness and some cash to help. Best of luck xx
Thanks Becs xx
Donated. I won't go into too much detail but I have personal reasons for funding prostate cancer charities. As an aside, I now know the basis of your user name on here...
Thanks mate

Hi all,

not sure if this is allowed but here goes anyway. Apologies MODS if I broke rules.

Im 5 days into this and want to try and push for as many donations as I can get to fund this horrible disease that lives among so many men. I know times are hard for lots of us, especially in current situation with covid/furlough etc but please anything at all will be gratefully received.

🙏🏻

🚶‍♂️💷☝️🤞

#marchthemonth
Donated. All the best with it mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back