March 29th live footy on tv

@Cyprus when you’ve finished painting your fence pop round here I’ve got about 40 metres worth to do 😳 Not today though.
You do right!

I've made a good start today and have nearly finished the front but rain has stopped play so I've finished for the day and will reconvene tomorrow when the forecast is altogether better. Have got the back fence and garden shed to do but I'm pacing myself laughing 🤣 😂

I need to pop to Screwfix for some more paint then football and beer will be firmly on the agenda!

Hope you're having a nice day

I keep thinking it's a Saturday
You do right!

I've made a good start today and have nearly finished the front but rain has stopped play so I've finished for the day and will reconvene tomorrow when the forecast is altogether better. Have got the back fence and garden shed to do but I'm pacing myself laughing 🤣 😂

I need to pop to Screwfix for some more paint then football and beer will be firmly on the agenda!

I used to try and do as much as possible until im broken, then not much to do after

However this year i'm going buy a fence paint sprayer

Last edited:
You do right!

Well done mate 👍 I actually find it therapeutic once I start………….
It’s just getting started that’s the problem.😉

Well done mate 👍 I actually find it therapeutic once I start………….
It’s just getting started that’s the problem.😉
It actually is very therapeutic and I quite enjoyed it once I got going particularly when the sun was out. Roll on tomorrow!
I used to try and do as much as possible until im broken, then not much to do after

However this year i'm going buy a fence paint sprayer
My sentiments exactly but in this case the weather intervened. The fence paint sprayer sounds like a good idea

Back