March 28th live footy on tv

Afternoon, no graft for five days 🤞
Had to buy new house phones on way home from graft and got my Mrs a rather splendid Easter Egg. Got home and can’t find the egg 😫
Not in the bag, not in the car.
Ah well, she can do without 😆
Not sure what our plans are for Easter and not sure about the rest of the day. Off to pick up grandson from school right now 👍
Few months ago I was walking through Seaham Asda Car Park. Suddenly I'm stood in front of some empty parking bays, empty of cars that is. There was three bags of shopping which had tipped over and the shopping was everywhere and one of the bags had been run over. I can't just walk on by cos there's people looking to see what I'll do (but no intention of doing owt) so I had to crawl about on my hands and knees to bag all this stuff (of which bags had split open and the contents were arl ower the knot), take it into the store and then go and get washed off the stuff that got squished ffs man 😆

Afternoon MK.

Nothing planned as such as much is weather dependent and the forecast seems changeable for this part of the world. I'll be doing my best impression of Michelangelo painting the Sistene Chapel if it's dry as we have lots of fence, front and back and a garden shed in need of a coat of Ronseal or two! It will hopefully keep me out of mischief and Mrs C's hair at least.

All work and no play makes Cy a dull boy so hoping to get a dog walk in perhaps to Roker beach and will be at the match on Easter Monday for my eternal sins.

I understand that Alese, Dack and Evans are back in contention by all accounts and I did see Captain Corry's goal against Newcastle Under21's in a 3-2 defeat. What a quality strike!

Hopefully the return of some experienced heads will help the youngsters over the coming weeks as we look to regain some form and finish the season on a bit of a high after a disappointing run of results.

Are you up to much yourself?
Afternoon mate, good luck with the fence painting and hopefully the weather will stay dry for you. Its almost April and it's always changeable with 4 seasons in one day a possibility.

We can't make any plans at the moment as I've got to take it easy until I've had scans in July and seen my consultant again in September. So it's just chilling out and watching football for us this weekend our swimming sessions are cancelled for the bank holiday.

We have £550 worth of Easy Jet vouchers that we have to use by the end of August as we had to cancel the flights to France for our daughters wedding. They won't extend the use by date but we can book something for next year as long as we do it by August.

Evening, bit of a first today. 3 mile from next job's house and phone goes. "Hi. I can't do the lesson today. Police are here and am getting lifted."

"Erm, ok mate, be pleasant, take care and phone me when you can."

Early finish and going to have some pasta. Two jobs tomorrow then off until Tuesday.

Have a nice evening 👍
Could have been worse mate, he could have been on the lesson and lifted :lol:

Afternoon mate, good luck with the fence painting and hopefully the weather will stay dry for you. Its almost April and it's always changeable with 4 seasons in one day a possibility.

We can't make any plans at the moment as I've got to take it easy until I've had scans in July and seen my consultant again in September. So it's just chilling out and watching football for us this weekend our swimming sessions are cancelled for the bank holiday.

We have £550 worth of Easy Jet vouchers that we have to use by the end of August as we had to cancel the flights to France for our daughters wedding. They won't extend the use by date but we can book something for next year as long as we do it by August.
Must be difficult mate but try to keep focusing on the positives and I hope you enjoy your weekend and the football, there's some good matches to watch.

My wife and I have just been for an impromptu Indian meal at our local curry house. Had a lovely lamb bhuna and a couple of pints which was a nice way to start the Bank Holiday weekend.

It's raining here in DL14 which is an ominous sign ahead of commencement of fence painting duties tomorrow morning ...

Back