Women's Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
DAZN 1 TNT Sports 2 DAZN

20:00
PSG Women v Hacken Women
Women's Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
DAZN 1TNT Sports 1DAZN

Morning all nowt for me roll on tomorrow
Morning Hank, morning everyone.
Notsfm😂 I'll pick my Nags for tomorrow it's looking close at the top of the league table.
Goodluck.
Enjoy your day everyone👍
Morning hetton, I wonder why SAFC posted that it was Callum Styles birthday yesterday when it is today.
Do the media team have the day off today ?
Incase he gets injured and can't make the first one.
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @WillInSpain @Bonzo @two left feet @Mk Mackem @horselover @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Al Bundy @Frasmotic @VHFC @gluepot @macum1920 @Snorbens @Ludwig @Ark @heroesof73

Maundy Thursday is big holiday in Philippines with most places closed. No beer or football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM 👍

Last edited:
Positively tropical here in TS17, it's currently eight degrees with the promise of it getting up to as high as eleven degrees later according to the Beeb. Some of my Teesside based colleagues have dressed accordingly and put their best 'perple werk sherts' on ...

Oh to be in Dubai @gluepot!
Morning @Cyprus mate, you got anything planned apart from fence painting ? We're just looking forward to some proper football this weekend. It seems ages since our last game and hopefully we have some of our injured players back. Did you are that goal Evans scored for the unders last week I think it was against Leicester but could be wrong.

Have a great weekend 😀

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @WillInSpain @Bonzo @two left feet @Mk Mackem @horselover @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Al Bundy @Frasmotic @VHFC @gluepot @macum1920 @Snorbens @Ludwig @Ark @heroesof73

Maundy Thursday is big holiday in Philippines with most places closed. No beer or football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning marra
Good morning Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Finishing work for the Easter break this afternoon and don't go back until Wednesday, hallelujah! Roll on five o'clock 🕔

No football for me today but expect that I will be making up for it in spades over the coming days.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😊😁
Morning marra

Afternoon everyone, we just beat the rain after dog walk it's now peeing down and blowing a hoolie...

Mrs.MK is off out to visit her mate at 2pm so an ideal time to put the recliner back and have a little snooze. I never used to nap in the afternoon but after last year's big operations and the 6 days in intensive care i seem get knackered every afternoon. Saying that, I don't sleep very well at night so maybe it's why I need to crash out who knows.

Morning @Cyprus mate, you got anything planned apart from fence painting ? We're just looking forward to some proper football this weekend. It seems ages since our last game and hopefully we have some of our injured players back. Did you are that goal Evans scored for the unders last week I think it was against Leicester but could be wrong.

Have a great weekend 😀
Afternoon MK.

Nothing planned as such as much is weather dependent and the forecast seems changeable for this part of the world. I'll be doing my best impression of Michelangelo painting the Sistene Chapel if it's dry as we have lots of fence, front and back and a garden shed in need of a coat of Ronseal or two! It will hopefully keep me out of mischief and Mrs C's hair at least.

All work and no play makes Cy a dull boy so hoping to get a dog walk in perhaps to Roker beach and will be at the match on Easter Monday for my eternal sins.

I understand that Alese, Dack and Evans are back in contention by all accounts and I did see Captain Corry's goal against Newcastle Under21's in a 3-2 defeat. What a quality strike!

Hopefully the return of some experienced heads will help the youngsters over the coming weeks as we look to regain some form and finish the season on a bit of a high after a disappointing run of results.

Are you up to much yourself?

Afternoon everyone, we just beat the rain after dog walk it's now peeing down and blowing a hoolie...

Mrs.MK is off out to visit her mate at 2pm so an ideal time to put the recliner back and have a little snooze. I never used to nap in the afternoon but after last year's big operations and the 6 days in intensive care i seem get knackered every afternoon. Saying that, I don't sleep very well at night so maybe it's why I need to crash out who knows.
Logon or register to see this image

Afternoon, no graft for five days 🤞
Had to buy new house phones on way home from graft and got my Mrs a rather splendid Easter Egg. Got home and can’t find the egg 😫
Not in the bag, not in the car. Ah well, she can do without 😆
Not sure what our plans are for Easter and not sure about the rest of the day. Off to pick up grandson from school right now 👍

Back