Barcelona Women v SK Brann Women
Women's Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
DAZN 1 TNT Sports 2 DAZN

20:00
PSG Women v Hacken Women
Women's Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
DAZN 1TNT Sports 1DAZN

Morning all nowt for me roll on tomorrow
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, none of that for me thank you.
Just been watching an episode of Inside the Force it’s a fly on the wall series about Middlesbrough police station/custody suite, it’s a definite eye opener watching this type of programme, will keep an eye out for our illustrious leader possibly making a cameo appearance.

Last edited:

Morning hetton, I wonder why SAFC posted that it was Callum Styles birthday yesterday when it is today.
Do the media team have the day off today ?
Maybe he has 2 birthdays

Not sure as Wiki, statcat and safc profile says today, transfermarket and others say yesterday

Wiki are sometimes wrong as they did some u18 players a few years older tha they are, so maybe statcat and safc profile are wrong

Morning Hank, good morning everyone, none of that for me thank you.
Just been watching an episode of Inside the Force it’s a fly on the wall series about Middlesbrough police station/custody suite, it’s a definite eye opener watching this type of programme, will keep an eye out for our illustrious leader possibly making a cameo appearance.
Morning Vic, is this the Cameo appearance, the polis are involved here anarl

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

None of that for me today.
Out tonight for the start of a 5 day mixture of alcohol , golf and football.

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al
Morning Vic, is this the Cameo appearance, the polis are involved here anarl

Morning marra, hope all is good 👍
Can just visualise Hank doing that 😬

Last edited:
Morning Al

Morning marra, hope all is good 👍
Can just visualise Hank doing that 😬
Looking forward to a good weekend, although the weather isn't gunna be too great, it's currently hoyin' it down. Only downside is I won't be making the trip to Cardiff tomorrow as apparently "You can't invite guests and then just bugger off to football for the whole day".

Morning Hank. None of that thanks. You should have had a week off.

Morning all. Have we got a match tomorrow? I’ve lost track, and interest tbh.

Morning mate. Yes we're at Cardiff tomorrow 👍
Morning becs you must have a season ticket to the City Hall. Enjoy the Hives.

Morning mate. I love gigs like. Me and the bairn dancing like loons. It's mint 😎

Back