March 24th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @gluepot @Al Bundy @macum1920 @WillInSpain @Snorbens @VHFC

Just finished watching Italy v England highlights, good win that. 8.45am here in Manila so just about to start work now.

Thanks for the information on the highlights @Kennington Kid @VHFC

No football for me today, possibly beer.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning Marra, cracking result! Never tried "Possibly Beer"--is it a Filipino Brand? Tend to be on the "usually beer" option here but try to cut back before Health checks to confuse Docs:);)

I watched the England game with my 12 year old grandson.
I asked him what he wanted to be when he left school.
He said a Money Launderer and a hairdresser.
So he can make loads of money and when he gets caught and sent to prison, he’ll be in demand for cutting hair and won’t get bummed! :eek::lol:

France v Netherlands
Euro 2024 Qualifier
19:45
Viaplay Sports 1

Sweden v Belgium
Euro 2024 Qualifier
Viaplay Sports 2

Dungannon Swifts v Linfield FC Belfast
NIFL Premiership
BBC iPlayer • BBC Sport Website

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Partick Thistle
Scottish Championship
BBC Scotland • BBC iPlayer • BBC Sport Website

Morning all that's yer lot just France for me
Morning Hank and all. Nowt for me
Have a great Friday everyone
Evening Hank/Non Hank's

Probably out, not got viaplay anyways, so it's NOTSFM!
Morning mate

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Lipso, Red Flag Flying, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, addicted-to-safc, Fred Basset, tenpins, chunksafc, Cool for catts, Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Kaz, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem and all.

None of that for me today.

Have a good day everyone 👍

Evening Hank, Evening All, nowt for me.

Off ower to the van at the Lakes for the first trip of Season. Be stopping at Barney for a lovely Butchers pie with some Chips

Have a safe and enjoyable Day All
Morning heroes
Cheers Hank. Just tidying up the old emails there. One trying to harass me. Long story. Replied with police and solicitor. These never learn. I never cast a stone. What I ask for is a quiet life. Leave me be

Should have said if I am not left alone then I am f***ing horrible.
Morning mate
Morning all.... ill probably watch France but if its no good... I'll watch one of my series
Morning burgervan
Good evening Hank and all.
No footy for me today, enjoyed the England match though.
Grafting again today, steady away.

Have a great day everyone
Morning gluepot
Evening Hank, Evening All

Nowt for the duck.

Back up that A1 tomorrow, Baby Sitting the Little Duckling while Mam and Dad go out to a do.

Stay Safe
Morning edd
Good evening Hank and everyone, nowt for me there, the England game was hard watching in the second half. Nothing at all planned for the day but will attempt to dodge the forecast rain showers and get along the sea front.

Have a fandabidozi Friday one and all.
Morning KK
Morning Hank becs and fine folk
Nowt for me today
Great result last night
Stay healthy be lucky and FTM!
Morning dom
Evening Becs.
Morning snorbens
Evening Hank, enjoyed England game tonight, hard fought win, will never understand taking Foden off and leaving Phillips on, nowt against Phillips but he hasn’t played a full game this season, didn’t backfire though so can’t moan too much. Might catch a bit of Linfield if the good lady wife dozes off 👍
Morning Becs and the Hanksters, have a fabulous Friday, take care and enjoy 👍👍👍
Morning 1920
Morning y’all
Have a great day and weekend.
Morning salty
Morning Hank morning all

Work till 16-30 then long walk home, quiet night no beer or footy

Have a good day everyone
Morning MM
Morning all, missed the England game as drama with mam and she’s now back in hospital, 2 cracking games on their Hank but am not forking out more money for another channel. Mrs out for a curry with some friends so fancy fish and chips for me tea.

Enjoy yours
Morning stortford
evening/morning all, nowt for me, have a gudn folks
Morning horselover
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @gluepot @Al Bundy @macum1920 @WillInSpain @Snorbens @VHFC

Just finished watching Italy v England highlights, good win that. 8.45am here in Manila so just about to start work now.

Thanks for the information on the highlights @Kennington Kid @VHFC

No football for me today, possibly beer.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM
Evening all, just watched Celine Dione and Elton John, well it is Tenerife. Two minutes folks I'm next on the Karaoke. I've told them to hang on a minute I'm texting the RTG. They all shouted is Becs back yet, I said not yet but she will be😉
Morning Ark
Morning hank and all...

Work, work, nor dare to shirk ...or whatever :D

Happy Friday, one and all. Oh some extra hello'ing to becs and Dilly, wherever they may be. All my best, folks.
Morning oilcat
Morning all

Have a great day everyone
Morning hettonlass
Evening Hankamaniacs

Might have a gander at that French game if I’m home in time. Hope they both lose to be honest
Morning mate
Morning Hank and all,
Just Miss J for me.
Have a gud un!
Morning Andy
Morning everyone x nowt for me today, 13 degrees today with a chance of rain throughout the day, Have a great Friday
Morning scotty
Morning will
Morning Will have a great day
[/QUOTE]
Morning MM

Last edited:

Back