MARCH 2014 photo comp - VOTING

VOTING for march 2014 - Golden Ratio/Auto setting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sadly, only two photos this month.
Vote for either, and voting will remain open for seven days.
Thanks.

Technique was composition (the golden ratio) and to use the camera on "AUTO".

Link to gallery

Last edited:

Well, sadly, only two photos this month.
Vote for either, and voting will remain open for seven days.
Thanks.

Technique was composition (the golden ratio) and to use the camera on "AUTO".

Link to gallery
Just had the ruler on yours, it's miles out

Doesn't meet theme :cool:

Then again, is black and white an auto function ? :lol:

1. How so?
and 2. I wondered that, but it may have been changed to B&W after being taken and there wasn't any specification that the photo couldn't be altered after being taken OR perhaps you can set your camera to a default AUTO setting, the default being B&W?

1. How so?
and 2. I wondered that, but it may have been changed to B&W after being taken and there wasn't any specification that the photo couldn't be altered after being taken OR perhaps you can set your camera to a default AUTO setting, the default being B&W?
Probably need smokes to adjudicate :)

Your shot does not represent the golden ratio. I'd imagine you'd been at the beach bar too long

Your shot does not represent the golden ratio. I'd imagine you'd been at the beach bar too long

How could I have met the theme then if this effort failed? (genuine question ICBYD). I know I haven't hit the thirds exactly, but I did try hard with composition. Being on holiday did at least give me a chance to take a lot of photos, but this one was the closest to meeting the theme.

How could I have met the theme then if this effort failed? (genuine question ICBYD). I know I haven't hit the thirds exactly, but I did try hard with composition. Being on holiday did at least give me a chance to take a lot of photos, but this one was the closest to meeting the theme.
Distinct lack of effort peachy. Typical of your hedonistic lifestyle tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back