March 17th live footy on tv

Evening AtS, fab weekend, just never want it to end 😟 shame about Barca winning but can’t have everything, I’m off to Barca at end of May and the good lady asked if I wanted to go to the stadium? I politely pointed out I’m not a Barca fan (although I imagine the stadium is fab), will be doing bars and the beach instead 👍👍
Hope you’ve had a great weekend and enjoy the week ahead 👍👍
Haha I have no opinion on Barca, I only watch English footie so know nowt about them or any by other foreign team. I guessed you weren’t their biggest fan going by your posts 🤣. Why do you dislike them anyway? xx

Evening AtS, fab weekend, just never want it to end 😟 shame about Barca winning but can’t have everything, I’m off to Barca at end of May and the good lady asked if I wanted to go to the stadium? I politely pointed out I’m not a Barca fan (although I imagine the stadium is fab), will be doing bars and the beach instead 👍👍
Evening marra. It's an enjoyable tour, although it was 18 years ago when I done it.👍

Haha I have no opinion on Barca, I only watch English footie so know nowt about them or any by other foreign team. I guessed you weren’t their biggest fan going by your posts 🤣. Why do you dislike them anyway? xx
Not sure really, always liked Real Madrid as a kid so it’s probably from that, do respect them as a team and their history, probably had one of the best teams ever when Pep was coaching there 🤷‍♂️

Evening marra. We went for my eldest's 18th and did the stadium tour one day and then went to the match the next day. Was a cracking weekend away.

He had no idea! He unwrapped a Barcelona scarf among his birthday presents, then his chin hit the floor when match tickets fell out of the scarf 😁

Back