Manquillo to the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manquillo wasn't the best right back we've ever had and he certainly wasn't the worst.

He was very much a "Meh" player and we've had far too many of those over the last few seasons.

He's terrible.

Not sure if he's better as a RB or RWB.

This will be his third PL club and he's failed at each one so far.

Great player, played for athletico,marselles and liverpool so must have something about him!

'R'afa 'T'he 'G'reat

Not a fan of this one like. He was shite for yous last season, wasn't he?
Finished the season playing okay. Thought he looked decent at Arsenal.

His best performance for us was at West Ham away but then next game Moyes dropped him for Jones and he was barely seen again
@Sima I think people are being a bit over critical because he's linked with the Mags. I agree with @Johnsafc. He had an okay end to the season. Not shite, but not very good either. He should have played more last season, because Billy Jones is absolutely f***ing gash. I'm one of the few who want him replaced this year because I don't think he's good enough. But I suppose the big question is, if we were still in the Premiership, would I want Manqullio to be our right back. Answer - no, I'd want to sign somebody else better. Be careful what you wish for though, because I said exactly the same about Yedlin & we ended up with Billy f***ing Jones. Yedlin would have been a godsend.

This is a strange one..... they've already got Yedlin who i'm sure i read on here is the next Cafu?

He got kept out of the side by Billy Jones, even Donald Love a couple of times.

Let that sink in

He got kept out of the squad because we looked doomed/sunk/fucked and he had a buying clause set at something like 13 million euros after 25 games

Plus he's nawt special, true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back