Manchester United v Southampton league cup final sky sports 1 kick off 1630

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's down to individuals not the model. As I said their recruitment is excellent, but you can't keep selling your best players if you want real success.

They currently lie 13th in the league. Is that where a well run club should be? If they sell their best players at the end of the season, then what? Back to relying on recruitment again, but eventually I think even that will falter.

Not a well run club from top to bottom imo.
Which clubs are well ran then if you don't think Southampton currently are.

You wouldn't have cashed out though.

f***ing typical I got excited put another acca on with winnings.... put a backup one on with Villarreal to win and same bets on the other 4 teams so would win stake back unless was a draw...

Villarreal 2-0 half time so I cash out get stake back then Madrid come back and win 3-2 so lose out on 100 quid.

Didn't lose out but a lesson has been learned cash out can suck my balls

f***ing typical I got excited put another acca on with winnings.... put a backup one on with Villarreal to win and same bets on the other 4 teams so would win stake back unless was a draw...

Villarreal 2-0 half time so I cash out get stake back then Madrid come back and win 3-2 so lose out on 100 quid.

Didn't lose out but a lesson has been learned cash out can suck my balls

yes, if you win money on a bet or trade it doesnt always mean you have done the right thing.

Le Tiss still seething and going off on talkshite now, about the offside. Saying its not sour grapes and I'm trying not be biased. Fuck off man :lol:

I thought he was a much better keeper than I watched yesterday.... He didnt seem at all confident, the punch out from one cross into the box being one example, I think in the first half.
Not as good as Pickford ;)

This. The cross was easy enough to anticipate but he stood leaden footed on the line. Should have punched it clear and wiped out Zlatan at the same time.
It was in the air long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back