Manchester Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppers outside the sage when leaving tonight which was a strange sight. Place was packed out. Two fingers well and truly held up.

I was in Newcastle on Saturday night and counted 6 armed Police officers and a total of 8 unarmed police officers (2 driving past in a patrol car) by the time I crossed the road from monument and began walking up to the Theatre Royal.

I was in Newcastle on Saturday night and counted 6 armed Police officers and a total of 8 unarmed police officers (2 driving past in a patrol car) by the time I crossed the road from monument and began walking up to the Theatre Royal.
Back at the sage tonight and no coppers when leaving. Place was packed again. Searched going in.

He's not the only one, and while I can't agree with everything this next lad says, he gets the msg across, albeit on twatbook that not all Muslims are terrorist sympathisers.

Abdul Sattar Khan

5 hrs · Rawtenstall, United Kingdom ·

I've never been one to mince my words and I don't intend to now:
We Muslims need to take a long hard look at ourselves and ask what are we actually contributing to this country in return for the hospitality we are offered?
Proclaiming that "Well, I'm in such and such a profession and also a Muslim" is of no value or significance. What we do as work is our job for the purposes of income. What have we benefited this country in the context of the faith that you and I proclaim to follow?
How much longer can we tolerate f***ing child rapists in Rochdale & Halifax ? Drug dealing "bros" ravaging communities from Birmingham to Burnley? Idiot drivers from Blackburn to Rusholme? And now f***ing suicide bombers - for f***ks sake.
I think as a Muslim community we have come to a crossroads. We call ourselves religious but in practice we offer nothing of our faith to our hosts. Entire towns have become ghettos and communities from Batley to Bradford think it is acceptable to just live from cradle to the grave in the UK without any interaction with the wider community.
Until we love our English hosts as we proclaim to love each other we will always fail. Either we change how we live here and abandon our insular ways or else we can expect to be increasingly unwelcome.
As for the f***ing depraved scum who bomb children or prey on schoolgirls like those Rochdale taxi drivers.. I believe that every single member of their family should be immediately deported without trial or question. These depraved minds who can carry out such atrocities need to be made to think twice in their twisted minds that if they do what they plan, than every single member of their family will be deported without question.

I don't really care who I upset with this post. We, as Muslims have reached a crossroads. Either we love and embrace or we can start looking for property on Pakistan's and Bangladesh's version of Rightmove.
That's if the electricity there is working..

***facebook removed this post and banned the bloke I think. PC gone mad or ulterior motive from them?

taken only at face value, I don't believe that was posted by a muslim.

i was in manchester, over the weekend. thankfully, managed to take in all the floral tributes yesterday. something like that, puts life into perspective. the thought of you or loved ones, going to a music concert and never coming home from it. dear me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back