Man Utd and tv rights

That’s ok then . Move along nothing to add is there?

Excuse me. No need for this at all is there?

People attack me, so I just let it happen and we all have a good old laugh

All I do is post honestly

Mate, with all due respect you bring it on yourself, especially when you go around calling other posters loony.

Your like a kid that's had too many sweets at bedtime.

Wonder if this could be a pre-cursor to a sale, particularly with Jim Ratcliffe rumoured to be sniffing around?

Sell a percentage of the future TV rights, pay themselves a massive dividend with the money and then sell up leaving another owner to deal with the earnings shortfall.

Sounds like a typical Glazer ploy to me.

Mate, with all due respect you bring it on yourself, especially when you go around calling other posters loony.

Your like a kid that's had too many sweets at bedtime.
You are a right wing looney though

Simple as that, you get accused of things then accused of being someone you are not for ten years, you just let that slide?

And that’s with all due respect to looneys

People attack me, they get it back. People respect the comment, I will relate all day long

That’s fair, you though are a right wing looney with no redeeming quality so I put you on ignore

You are a right wing looney though

Simple as that

And that’s with all due respect to looneys

People attack me, they get it back. People respect the comment, I will relate all day long

That’s fair, you though are a right wing looney with no redeeming quality so I put you on ignore

Thank fuck.

Thank fuck.
Exactly

If I accused you for ten years of an offence that you had nothing to do with, you think that’s fine?

That’s what I put up with

However your views are of the right wing variety and with no redeeming feature

You live a Iife of hate towards others so I put you on ignore for good now

Exactly

If I accused you for ten years of an offence that you had nothing to do with, you think that’s fine?

That’s what I put up with

However your views are of the right wing variety and with no redeeming feature

You live a Iife of hate towards others so I put you on ignore for good now

Finally.

Every player they've bought has been funded for by the club's income, the Glazers have contributed nothing themselves but taken plenty out.

They've now looking to sell future income in exchange for a lump sum now - which they will use on stadium improvements, the revenue generated from which will likely go straight into the owners pockets.

I'd be very worried if I was a Man United fan.

It's crackers like. They've got their own version of Stewart Donald running the club and they're arguably the biggest club in the world.

Back