Man United and their rebuild job...

Getting away from the doom & gloom of chatting about Sunderland;

Does anyone have any opinions on the Red Devil’s approach to the summer and the season ahead?

I despite them due to their arrogant fan base, which didn’t help under Fergie, but I think it’s interesting seeing a titan of a club fall the way they are. I genuinely don’t think they’ll win the league for a while! Ole & Woodward could very well be at loggerheads when it comes to signing certain players, it all seems like a bit too much at once.

You wouldn’t think getting rid of someone like Lukaku, who can be coached I’d argue, is a bright idea given their transition? Especially if it’s a loan like being rumoured.

(In before the “who cares?” comments...it’s a football message board)

Does anyone have any opinions on the Red Devil’s approach to the summer and the season ahead?

I despite them due to their arrogant fan base, which didn’t help under Fergie, but I think it’s interesting seeing a titan of a club fall the way they are. I genuinely don’t think they’ll win the league for a while! Ole & Woodward could very well be at loggerheads when it comes to signing certain players, it all seems like a bit too much at once.

You wouldn’t think getting rid of someone like Lukaku, who can be coached I’d argue, is a bright idea given their transition? Especially if it’s a loan like being rumoured.

Logon or register to see this image

1st battalion the parachute regiment mate

Man Utd another Doom and Gloom I really could not care and hope they fall out of the Top 6

Man Utd another Doom and Gloom I really could not care and hope they fall out of the Top 6
Be even better than watching the demise of the 'Mighty Leeds' ! Whilst I am not foreseeing a relegation any time soon I think failure to stay top six would be massive for them, just hope it doesn't allow the mags in now the Rafa shackles are off .....:lol:
Fwiw I think they'll stay top 6 but only just.

Be even better than watching the demise of the 'Mighty Leeds' ! Whilst I am not foreseeing a relegation any time soon I think failure to stay top six would be massive for them, just hope it doesn't allow the mags in now the Rafa shackles are off .....:lol:
Fwiw I think they'll stay top 6 but only just.
Personally I think the United glory years are past them ( Gary Neville does not like this) they have got it wrong with Solskjaer and I foresee them having a poor season (all this from the the worst football tipster on the planet :lol:)

Personally I think the United glory years are past them ( Gary Neville does not like this) they have got it wrong with Solskjaer and I foresee them having a poor season (all this from the the worst football tipster on the planet :lol:)
Finishing in what position? I still think they'll crab sixth but the money they will spend and their moaning fans will mean that's a big disappointment.

I can't stand the bastards though I am like many safc, eternally grateful that they clawed back the 12 points to shaft Keegans mags in 96.
The chant "you've come to see united" sums the arrogant shit bags up.
They have big problems to overcome by the sounds of it with Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku at the heart of it.
I think they've made a poor appointment in OGS, nice guy though he seems, and can only see them finishing 5th at best as they are not going to overtake last season's top 4, who all have CL football to offer big name signings.
Whilst I don't like the Man City way, the longer their fans laud it over united scabby big heeded twats the better.

They need to sign a RB. 2x CB. A holding midfield player and a striker and they will fall into the top six relatively easy. They are however years away from winning the league again.

I hope they struggle for a long long time. Mid table then a few relegation scraps though I can’t see em going down. If Everton could always get out of trouble then Utd will. I don’t like to see one club dominate as it’s not good for the game so they’re due a bit of karma.
Plus the “ only come to see Utd “ song deserves a bit of payback.
OGS will be there for one season max. If he was an external appt I’d put money on him being gone by Xmas.

Dreadfully ran club, in terms of the football side of things. Like a parody of the Real Madrid "Galactica" project, spent the last few years signing big name stars and chucking fortunes at them, with no real rhyme or reason to how they'll fit together in a team or with any forward planning.

For example, City have also spent a fortune but generally they'll sign young players, who aren't stars but who are very talented and will fit into their system and team. They have a clear plan for them.

Woodward might be a genius at marketing and getting endorsements, but he's a dreadful person to be in charge of the football side and they'll continue to decline whilst he is, which will effect the commercial interests. If they spend a few more years outside the CL not gonna be rakes of companies lining up to be the "official stationary provider of Man Utd" or whatever other stupid f***ing deals are out there.

Back