Man Size tissues binned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this generation.
I am of an age where I remember these tissues coming onto the market, at a time when people used cloth hankerchiefs, and yes there were mens and ladies hankerchiefs. This was a marketing ploy to get blokes to use large tissues called Man Size, small ones would have been seen as effeminate at that time. Times change and I'm told young blokes use cosmetics these days, and go shopping. Girls play football.!! Crazy world.

Last edited:

It'll be Fathers Day next man. Down with the patriarchy!!!

Meanwhile Lizzy sits on the throne and Theresa fucks brexit up.
We think we got problems Richy, this time last year the French ministers were debating whether or not the French Language is sexist. Don't they want to just give their heads a shake, man,... oh sorry..... person

We think we got problems Richy, this time last year the French ministers were debating whether or not the French Language is sexist. Don't they want to just give their heads a shake, man,... oh sorry..... person
Actually, I'm a non-gender specific non-human that identifies as a Dark Elf. Please address me with my proper pronoun.

Wait, is "Dark" Elf racist? Damnit man now I'm a racist and a sexist. I hope I didn't offend anyone. :(

Actually, I'm a non-gender specific non-human that identifies as a Dark Elf. Please address me with my proper pronoun.

Wait, is "Dark" Elf racist? Damnit man now I'm a racist and a sexist. I hope I didn't offend anyone. :(
Ok by me, I dont like eggs, I'm well known for being a self confessed eggist which has inflamed a lot of chickens. I also wear a hood which is a habit of mine. Oh I don't have tatoos either, hate them, which makes me a tatooist, I think,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back