Man of the Match v West Brom

He was the worst player ever to pull on the R&W jersey 2 or 3 games ago
Not by me. Like always you have got to give players time to adjust to their surroundings. To many kept talking about the club and league he came from not the fact he plays international football everytime there is an international break. Patience, just like we have to give to the owners so they can complete their plans.

I can see both sides of the of the coin and you are right but I'll take a piss poor win over a well played defeat any day of the week. Consistency will always be a problem for young players.

If we win our next three games and Boro only manage a couple of draws - I think regardless of the scores we go above them.

Some very solid performances, but Styles nicks it. He's clearly a natural left-sided player and looks really fluid playing in this formation - as does Pembele; we had some good pace and forward running.

Some very solid performances, but Styles nicks it. He's clearly a natural left-sided player and looks really fluid playing in this formation - as does Pembele; we had some good pace and forward running.
Pembele also did well going forward. Starting to look like a decent signing.

Back