Man flu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mick Dundee

... Has meant I'm only going to get one gym session in this week unless I suddenly wake up at 5:30 feeling great!

I usually split it chest/arms Monday, legs/abs Wednesday, back/shoulders Friday. I take it I'm best to try to get a full body in on Friday? Something along the lines of the following?:
Flat bench
Shoulder press
Deadlift
Squat
Lat pulldown
Calf raises
Cable crunches
Woodchopper
Floor exercises

A cold or actual influenza? If its proper flu and you can't move then fair enough but if its a cold then get on with it. The exercise will blow the cobwebs out.

I've been ill the last couple of days, a viral infection, slouched out on sofa but still did some weights yesterday - I find it actually helps you get over it as it gets your heart going, and activates your immune system (apparently)

I've been ill the last couple of days, a viral infection, slouched out on sofa but still did some weights yesterday - I find it actually helps you get over it as it gets your heart going, and activates your immune system (apparently)

Its ravaged my family and alot of people i know. Havent been to the gym since thursday and doubt i'll be there until tomorrow :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back