+++ Man City 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Real Madrid Spain kick off 2000 TNT Sports 1TNT Sports Ultimate +++

Personally I cabt see why Pep the tinkerman brought in Grealish ahead of Doku

1 is a tippy tap past it sideways / backwards man - who doesn't fancy himself to skin the right back

The other is a beast that just does it
Grealish is a shadow of the player he was, as you say he now plays with zero confidence. Pep has well & truly knocked the flair out of him.
Grealish was good. Did you watch the game? Grealish should play every big game for club and country, he keeps the ball unbelievably well and brings others into play, he had a great game.
You’ve got to be joking, he was the most beige city player on the pitch last night.

Last edited:

Grealish is a shadow of the player he was, as you say he now plays with zero confidence. Pep has well & truly knocked the flair out of him.

Wouldnt be surprised if he left this summer, especially with City signing Savio and being linked with Dani Olmo.

Once City score 4 tap ins V Luton or someone the footie purists will be on here to toss them off and declare pep a footballing demigod

Personally I cabt see why Pep the tinkerman brought in Grealish ahead of Doku

1 is a tippy tap past it sideways / backwards man - who doesn't fancy himself to skin the right back

The other is a beast that just does it

Doku other than the assist was worse

Really poor decision making and tried the same trick loads and lost the ball each time

Very pleased to see them out, especially now it looks like the remainder of the PL season is going to be yet another monotonous title procession for them.

Doku is fast, athletic & powerfull but it seems he doesn’t have much up top, just solid bone.
Erm ,

An let's just remind ourselves. He was on for the last 15 mins of normal time and he made a goal

Something JG couldn't do in 75 mins

Don't get me wrong- I think Grealish is a very good player- but he needs coaching to be more effective imo.

Doku has been an absolute beast this season

If I were Grealish or Haaland I'd be trying to get a move away from Man City. They could get signed by any top club across Europe and get much more focus on their skill set. Money is surely just a side note these days to them, so go elsewhere and get a bit more enjoyment out of their careers.

If I were Grealish or Haaland I'd be trying to get a move away from Man City. They could get signed by any top club across Europe and get much more focus on their skill set. Money is surely just a side note these days to them, so go elsewhere and get a bit more enjoyment out of their careers.

I’d rather Pep fucked off.

Loved Grealish at Villa but Pep has overcoached him into a cog in his team. Grealish had to change or Pep would have peddled him.
Would've been interesting if Ronaldinho had stayed at Barcelona when Pep took over.

City are a top class team, just don’t find them very entertaining to watch, I think it’s just the machine like predictability that makes it relatively dull to watch

If Cole palmer had stayed at city would he be getting a game under pep ? Arguably no as at it seems at Chelsea he is given much much more licence to express himself

Back