+++ Man City 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Real Madrid Spain kick off 2000 TNT Sports 1TNT Sports Ultimate +++

Personally I cabt see why Pep the tinkerman brought in Grealish ahead of Doku

1 is a tippy tap past it sideways / backwards man - who doesn't fancy himself to skin the right back

The other is a beast that just does it

Why do people always say this?

Every club was similar at one time or another. They were all working class, it was a working class game.

They’re nothing like us, they’re everything that is wrong with football.
Not in my lifetime. Liverpool don't know what it's like to be Everton. Preston don't now what its like to be Blackburn, Stoke don't know what its like to be Port Vale, Fulham don't know what its like to be Chelsea, Preston Man Utd didn't know what it was like to be Man City (they do now).

Yeah the mags were relegated and we survived, but they won the league then went straight into Europe the following season iirc.

maybe its just me but theres almost a subtle brotherhood in football

He did ok .

Doku made a goal - and he's looked red hot recently

A bit strange to change for this match

City were far the better side & should have won
Can’t disagree there. They’ll be gutted tonight but onto another big game Saturday. FA Cup semi final against Chelsea who I expect to give City a decent game…

Personally I cabt see why Pep the tinkerman brought in Grealish ahead of Doku

1 is a tippy tap past it sideways / backwards man - who doesn't fancy himself to skin the right back

The other is a beast that just does it
Grealish was good. Did you watch the game? Grealish should play every big game for club and country, he keeps the ball unbelievably well and brings others into play, he had a great game.

Haaland and KDB didn’t play well but it’s only takes them a second to change a game, you have to keep them in the pitch in my opinion.

Didn't enjoy that game, despite the pitch having world class players all over, it was dull as fuck for a neutral.
One team parking the bus, diving and time-wasting, the other passing sideways and backwards for 120 mins.
Imagine watching that being played in Saudi in some superleague bollocks?

Didn't enjoy that game, despite the pitch having world class players all over, it was dull as fuck for a neutral.
One team parking the bus, diving and time-wasting, the other passing sideways and backwards for 120 mins.
Imagine watching that being played in Saudi in some superleague bollocks?
I enjoyed the first half, thought we had a proper game on. Madrid scored but still looked a threat on the counter and City missed chances but always looked like they’d score if the tempo was raised. It was dreadful after that though, I agree.

Back