Maja

I thought it was by the weekend..... Like someone said in another post SD seemed to think it was 90% done in the fanzone on Saturday.

Maja won't sign a new contract, and he won't leave this season either, just a gut feeling I have. He'll be keeping his options open, maybe he'll sign a new deal if we're promoted?

Hmmmm, very quiet, yet no news is still supposed to be good news. Time will tell with that saying and this situation mind

I was told at Blackpool the final offer was 18k a week and he had turned it down, this was from someone who knows people in the club. Take it as you wish, think its stsill a decent wage for a kid but who knows

If true I almost hope he goes. That is a massive wage to be offering a kid who, when all is said and done, is only doing it in a league where James Vaughan did the same. Want him to stay, especially due to his age, but we can't be breaking the bank for him when, quite frankly, there's no guarantee he'd do anything like as well in the Championship. Could either cash in and sell with a loan back to us until the end of the season, or keep him and hope a tribunal is favourable. Wouldn't want to lose him this month, but if that figure you've stated is anything like true then I'd say we've already offered an amazing deal for a lad in this division

I was told at Blackpool the final offer was 18k a week and he had turned it down, this was from someone who knows people in the club. Take it as you wish, think its stsill a decent wage for a kid but who knows
I'd be very surprised if it was that much. Donald has said a few times that top whack in league 1 is 5k. I'd say it was more like that, with incentives/increase, based on promotion.

If true I almost hope he goes. That is a massive wage to be offering a kid who, when all is said and done, is only doing it in a league where James Vaughan did the same. Want him to stay, especially due to his age, but we can't be breaking the bank for him when, quite frankly, there's no guarantee he'd do anything like as well in the Championship. Could either cash in and sell with a loan back to us until the end of the season, or keep him and hope a tribunal is favourable. Wouldn't want to lose him this month, but if that figure you've stated is anything like true then I'd say we've already offered an amazing deal for a lad in this division

My mate who works for the club is adamant that his current deal is only £600/week so at the very best it wouldn’t be more than a tenfold increase.

If that was true and he wasn’t signing then it would be fair to say cheerio to him.

But we aren’t hoying multi-million contract offers about.

My mate who works for the club is adamant that his current deal is only £600/week so at the very best it wouldn’t be more than a tenfold increase.

Have heard very similar figures about his current deal and that they aren’t offering anywhere near ten fold.

if we offered him 18k and he tunred it down he is a mug...he might get more but not much more..and here he can get a bigger move as garaunteed first team.

I'd be very surprised if it was that much. Donald has said a few times that top whack in league 1 is 5k. I'd say it was more like that, with incentives/increase, based on promotion.
the contract is for next season...we have already committed to pay loads of players more than 5k for next season..and donald said the average is 6k anyway..

He will be a £30m player, minimum in 3 years time. His first touch and finishing are outstanding

Just my opinion
yet the best offers for him so far are.....

the contract is for next season...we have already committed to pay loads of players more than 5k for next season..and donald said the average is 6k anyway..

yet the best offers for him so far are.....

No idea and don’t care tbh. I’m just giving my view on his potential, which I think is substantial

Back